Lodging and Attractions
Since 1909, Hotel Boulderado has offered Rocky Mountain elegance in the heart of downtown Boulder. Experience the charm of a true historic landmark with Victorian heritage and modern mountain style. Located one block away from the famous Pearl Street Mall, encounter luxurious accommodations, exquisite amenities and passionate community.
Hotel Rooms Available for $174/Night
Safe Shelter has secured a group rate of $174/night at the Hotel Boulderado. Reservations must be made by the participant by calling the hotel at: (303) 442.4344. Please mention you will be attending the Safe Shelter Symposium in April. This deal is subject to hotel availability, so book early!
If you have never visited the Colorado’s Front Range, visitors will be delighted to know that the Front Range is known for 300 days of sunshine a year, beautiful views and a remarkable array of outdoor recreation possibilities.
Consider Extending Your Stay
- Shop and dine at the Pearl Street Mall
- Visit the University of Colorado campus
- Explore the Boulder History Museum
- Relax at the Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse
- Indulge in drafts from Boulder Beer Co.
- Discover close-by historic downtown Longmont shops and art galleries
- Tour the award winning micro breweries in Longmont: Oskar Blues, Lefthand Brewery, Pumphouse Brewery and 300 Suns Brewing
- Drive the picturesque Canyon to Estes Park, the gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park
- Hike or bike on one of the hundreds of trailheads in Longmont, Boulder, Estes Park, or Lyons, all with different and breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains
Extended stay arrangements will need to be negotiated through the hotel staff directly.