Lodging and Attractions
Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel and Convention Center
Longmont’s Plaza Convention Center is conveniently located near an abundance of local attractions, including National Parks, shopping, and dining. Visit the Plaza Convention Center Website for more information.
Presenters will be housed in the Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel.
Hotel Rooms Available for $99/Night
Safe Shelter has secured a group rate of $99/night at the Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel. Reservations must be made by the participant by calling the hotel at: (303) 776-2000. Please mention you will be attending the Safe Shelter Symposium in April. This deal is subject to hotel availability, so book early!
If you have never visited the Colorado’s Front Range, visitors will be delighted to know that Longmont and the Front Range are known for 300 days of sunshine a year, beautiful views and a remarkable array of outdoor recreation possibilities.
Consider Extending Your Stay
- Discover historic downtown Longmont shops and art galleries
- Tour the award winning micro breweries: Oskar Blues, Lefthand Brewery, Pumphouse Brewery and 300 Suns Brewing
- Cruise the short distance to Boulder, home to the University of Colorado and voted the best college town in the US.
- Drive the picturesque Canyon to Estes Park, the gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park
- Hike or bike on one of the hundreds of trailheads in Longmont, Boulder, Estes Park, or Lyons, all with different and breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains
Extended stay arrangements will need to be negotiated through the Plaza staff directly